Thursday, September 15, 2011

Long week

To me, this week has been incredibly long. With all the stresses of school, working, and playing softball I have found myself exhausted and always tired. Since last Friday I have had about a total of 8 quizzes/tests. It has not been fun, and I am always busy too. Monday seems so far away. My Tuesdays and Thursdays are always jam packed. First I got to school, then to softball work outs, and then to work. Then I come home around 8 or 8:30 and begin my homework. My homework then usually takes an unnecessary amount of time to complete, and I go to bed late. I realize that this is what every teenager goes through, and they probably complain about it a lot as well. I need to vent, so I am venting here. I haven't had time to read any of Catching Fire, so this weekend I am looking forward to reading it. I heard that there will be a movie made of the Hunger Games and I am beyond excited to see it. It looks spectacular, and I hope that it matches the book well. Well I this weekend in my softball games, my goal is to not scrape my knee up, and to do well both offensively and defensively. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment