Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently

This week: 334
This semester: 1382

Quotes of the Week:
1. "And I haven't told you this, but I made her take the SAT's in February. She missed every single question. Do you know how smart you have to be to miss every single question?" -The Last Song
2. " "We had to save you because you're the mockingjay, Katniss." Says Plutach. "While you live, the revolution lives." " -Catching Fire
3.  " "I think you have problems." She told him. "What problems?" "Well, for starters, you're an evil duck killer." -The Last Song.

Number 1 is my favorite quote because it provides comic relief in a very serious story. And it does take a lot of talen to get EVERY question wrong on the SATs.

1 comment:

  1. Is the last song that movie with Mylie Cyrus? Also, the first sentence is hilarious. I love it!

    ReplyDelete