Friday, September 2, 2011

Finally Friday

This week has been really long, and I am really glad it's over. I am really excited for my lunch today. Last night I am still currently reading Passion by Lauren Kate and I am slowly moving through it. Luce is in Paris, France in 1723. She finally gets to be with "Daniel" from the old life. Luce finally encounters her past self. She goes 3-D, meaning she enters Lys', her past self, body. They are at a ball and Luce had to weasel out of a sticky situation and ended up in Daniel's arms. Luce has had to watch herself die many times. The only reason she is going back in time is so she can finally end this curse that has killed her over and over. Luce finally realizes one of the most important things in her life. Daniel has never lied, and will never lie to her. He has been honest and true with her. All she does know s that he hasn't told her everything that is also why she has gone back. This weekend I hope to finally finish both "The Screwtape Letters" and "Passion."

1 comment:

  1. your also super excited to beat up austin the 5th period ;D haha

    ReplyDelete