Friday, November 4, 2011

"God moves in mysterious ways. You move like lightening-here one moment, gone the next."

Currently

Last Week: 427 pages
This week: 238 pages
Total for semester: 2762 pages

Sentences for last week:
1. It’s called a shower.” I was staring straight ahead. When he didn’t answer, I turned sideways. “Soap. Shampoo. Hot water.” -Crescendo
2. “Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right.” -Crescendo
3. “You're mine, Angel,"-Crescendo

Sentences for this week:
2. “I love you.” His voice was straightforward, affectionate. “You make me remember who I used to be. You make me want to be that man again. Right now, holding you, I feel like we have a shot at beating all odds and making it together. I’m yours, if you’ll have me.” -Silence
1. “How did you get in?"
"I move in mysterious ways."
"God moves in mysterious ways. You move like lightening-here one moment, gone the next.” -Silence
3. “I gave up something I wanted for something I need. And I need you, Angel. More than I think you'll ever know.” -Silence

I love the first quote from last week because I found it abosolutley hilarious, and I laughed for a good amount of time. I picked the first quote from this week because it is beautiful and I loved it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment