Thursday, August 25, 2011

Passion

I am still reading "Passion" by Lauren Kate. Nothing eventful has happened to Daniel and Luce. Luce has gone through another Announcer in the hopes of ending the curse set upon her and Daniel. She finds herself in Helston, England in 1854. In this life Lucinda is a rich Victorian style girl. When Luce steps through she has been forced to be a lowly servant for a family. She has to hide herself a lot she doesn't get confused with Lucinda, her past self. What she doesn't know is that Daniel has been following her through the Announcers. He is in England with her right now. He is also at risk for being confused with his former self. He does encounter Lucinda, although he could have sworn it was Luce. He confronted her and that was the biggest mistake he could have made. Lucinda may fall in love with the wrong version of him. All I know is that there is a ball coming up and both Daniels and Luce and Lucinda will be there. I am very excited to keep reading. Hopefully I will soon finish this book so I can start some of my new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment